The state entrance take a look at for admission in MBA and MMS is carried out yearly by the Directorate of Technical Schooling (DTE) of Maharashtra. The MAH CET 2021 examination particulars and syllabus have been launched. The second week of March 2021 is when MAH CET 2021 can be carried out. The eligible college students who qualify for the MAH CET 2021 examination can get admission into totally different MMS and MBA programs provided in Maharashtra.
MAH CET 2021 Examination Vital Dates
Aspirants want to bear in mind these vital dates concerning MAH CET 2021:
|Course of MAH CET 2021
|On-line registration begins
|Week 3, January 2021
|Final date for functions
|Week 3, February 2021
|Corridor Ticket launch
|Week 4, February 2021
|MAH CET 2021 Examination
|Week 2, March 2021
|Week 3, March 2021
MAH CET 2021 Examination Utility Types:
The next info is important for the MAH CET Examination aspirants:
- The web MAH CET 2021 Utility Types can be out there to be crammed in week three of January 2021.
- The aspirants can register by means of the hyperlink – ‘New Registration’ out there on the official web site.
- The aspirants must document a legitimate cellphone quantity and e mail id to get well timed updates from the authorities.
- You will need to fill the appliance type, add the required photos, pay the payment, and print the appliance for additional use. It completes your software course of.
- The knowledge can’t be edited within the type after submission so rechecks after filling within the particulars.
- Print the ultimate software and the payment fee receipt for additional use.
Utility Charge MAH CET 2021:
Cost Mode: Aspirants will pay the appliance payment by means of on-line & offline each modes. Charge will be paid on-line by means of debit card, bank card, or internet banking. To pay the payment offline, print the challan from the web site. The main points of the paid challan must be uploaded on the official web site.
Observe: The payment for the final class aspirants and J&Okay migrants is Rs. 1000. The payment for reserved class aspirants is Rs. 800.
MAH CET 2021 Examination Eligibility
The next eligibility standards must be met for MAH CET Examination:
- The aspirants needs to be Indian residents. OCI/ PIO/NRI aspirants can apply as properly.
- The aspirants from states aside from Maharashtra can apply in the event that they fulfil the non-local eligibility clause laid by the Maharashtra Authorities.
- The applicant should maintain a Bachelor’s qualification from an authorized board or school.
- The aspirant ought to have obtained at the least 50% marks (45% marks for PWD/ OBC of Maharashtra state) within the commencement.
- Closing yr undergraduate college students are additionally eligible.
MAH CET 2021 Corridor Ticket
The MAH CET 2021 Corridor Ticket can be out there to obtain to the aspirants on-line. The Admit Card can be launched after week 4 February 2021. You possibly can obtain it by coming into the suitable credentials on the web site.
It is advisable to deliver the admit card and a legitimate photograph ID to the examination corridor for verification. Recheck your particulars on the admit card after you obtain it. In case of discrepancy, contact the involved officers.
MAH CET 2021 Examination Outcomes
From week 3 of March 2021, the outcomes for MAH CET 2021 can be out there on the official web site. The outcomes will be checked by coming into the required credentials: the registration quantity and password of the appliance. The web site can have a broadcast checklist of outcomes. The outcomes will be downloaded.
The officers will launch the cut-off in March 2021 together with the declaration of the outcomes. The cut-off for various establishments will depend upon components like whole aspirants, variety of seats, and so on.